Why does origin keep tellin

by maddiegreen2

Original Post

Why does origin keep tellin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I couldn't get my sims 4 game to work so I uninstalled it and now origin keeps telling me that the product code is in use and won't let me use it. Well yes I know that I used it and so I am unable to install the game at all 😤😤 any help would be great thanks

Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: Why does origin keep tellin

The product code is attached to the account you first installed the game with. It should show up in that account in your 'Game Library'.

I'm trying to register my game but it says the serial code is invalid/already used

You have already registered the game yourself and are trying to reinstall the game
The game does not need to be registered again. Login in the Origin Client with the Email/PW you first registered the game on and download and install the game from there. The game only needs to be registered once and you won't need the code again after your initial registration. This is true for both the DVD and the download version. You can skip the activation step on reinstalling.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Serial-Codes-Game-Activation-and-Download-Issues/td-p/422823...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)