Why deleting my post, i have a valid problem for which i paid BIG MONEY FOR!

by SomethingCooltoo

Original Post

Why deleting my post, i have a valid problem for which i paid BIG MONEY FOR!

★★★ Novice

As stated before, yesterday i had a unpleasant encounter with mr grimm reaper, twice, totally unfair, but then someone who thought it was inappropriate behaviour from me, my words or maybe the color of ink, i don't know, had my post deleted, because i cannot find it anymore.

So, is that your policy???? When the going gets rough, delete message????? What kind of person are you then, and please, send me a private message, so i know who i am dealing with. For God's sake, i paid 100 euro's for the game just to support EA, and i have heard that not a single official looks into these valid problems. Instead of setting up a Q&A board, maybe you need to set up a wish board with plenty of wishes to pick from. So you don't have to see my anger, and not being offended by a combination of letters, characters, bits, zero's and one's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you come to sense and except that there are people playing Sims 4 and at one time something unexpected happens.....what do you think they want to do when it happens more than once? They want to ventilate. I thought we, and you lived in a democracy???? Well, this looks like a dictatorship to me. CHANGE THAT!

And about my problem??? never mind, next time i will shut my pencil.....

Message 1 of 4 (241 Views)

Re: Why deleting my post, i have a valid problem for which i paid BIG MONEY FOR!

[ Edited ]
Hero

As stated before, yesterday i had a unpleasant encounter with mr grimm reaper, twice, totally unfair, but then someone who thought it was inappropriate behaviour from me, my words or maybe the color of ink, i don't know, had my post deleted, because i cannot find it anymore.

So, is that your policy???? When the going gets rough, delete message????

The policy is that threads gets deleted if it is verbally abusing or in other ways break the Terms of Service / Rules of Conduct.

For God's sake, i paid 100 euro's for the game just to support EA, and i have heard that not a single official looks into these valid problems

EA employees goes through the forum and collect all well documented bugs and reports them to the developers in order of what is most critical to get fixed. So what you have heard/think is wrong. However, this is community based support forum so you can't expect EA answers for all your questions, that's what direct customer support are for.

what do you think they want to do when it happens more than once? They want to ventilate. I thought we, and you lived in a democracy???? Well, this looks like a dictatorship to me. CHANGE THAT!

So because "we" live in a democracy you want to vent however you feel like? That has nothing to do with democracy! I think you mean freedom of speech and why that would apply on a private forum I have no idea. If you want to be verbally abusive and spout toxic language due to a bug in a newly released game feel free to create your own website to do that on, that's some of what freedom of speech is all about.

And about my problem??? never mind, next time i will shut my pencil.....

You are always free to create threads about your problems, if it's something the community can help with you can do so here or if you want to report a bug there's a dedicated subsection for that on the official Sims4 board or you can use the appropriate threads in here. All as long as you don't break the rules governing EA's forums.

Oh and just so there isn't no confusion since you might not know how this board work. I don't work for EA and I didn't delete your former thread and don't know who did.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 4 (217 Views)

Re: Why deleting my post, i have a valid problem for which i paid BIG MONEY FOR!

Community Manager

I removed it, for excessive swearing. I didn't remove your other critical posts. 

"Deal with this, the game costs a lot of money, this is a **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** solution." isn't productive discussion. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sometimes...... so i have no right of saying that after playing 8 hours straight i tripped over two times death. In other words, my character was a young man, starting a family and a beautifull career and all of a sudden he died be cause of shame??????

Now tell me, that really raised my bloodpressure, sorry, it did, and not because i was angry, because i was totally inside the game, with mind and all.

I did not wanted to offend anyone, no, i just had reloaded a previous game and made again a whole lot of actions and wanted to cook some pancakes. Because it is a action worthless of viewing, i speeded up and all of a sudden the pancakes caught fire, i caught fire, tried to click, move, help from spouse, nothing helped, and before i noticed the speed was still on number three, and i died, again, within a hour playtime or so. I'm sorry that my bloodpressure and heartrate went up, because of the :mansurprised: feelings i had at that point.

I'm sorry that my mostly under control temper wrote some things i regret putting them there, not knowing that nobody likes awfull words and realizing too late, a day too late, that it was a bad choice. Luckily i can't go to prison for that.:manwink:

ps. if the forum makes bad words into ******** (stars) who reads them? who sees what i wrote? and if i put it in another language??? makes you think...

pps. and as i recall, i made stars in some words i did not want to offend anyone, so i thought i did ok, apparently not...

Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)