Why cant I play the sims 4 without the internet?

by kaniquea

Original Post

Why cant I play the sims 4 without the internet?

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem everytime i click my sims 4 icon it brings up origin and makes me log in. The minuet I log in the game startes playing, if i click the x button the game wont play. I tried disconnecting my computer from my internet connection to see if that would help but it didnt it just pulled up origin and said error no internet connection. Can you tell me how to fix this? I remember seeing online that and I quote "you will need origin to download the game but not to play it" I need this fixed ASAP i dont keep my internet on all the time and i would like to play my game without needing to link it to the internet.

Message 1 of 6 (1,537 Views)

Re: Why cant I play the sims 4 without the internet?

★★ Novice
Even if you are offline, input your password and email in origin anyway. It will take you to your screen and you should be able to play. Just give it a minute to load. Hope this helps!
Message 2 of 6 (1,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i'm sorry but it doesnt i dont want that origin box to come up at all like my sims 3 game i want to be able to uninstal origin if i want to. It doesnt matter to me if i can access the gallery or not.

Message 3 of 6 (1,475 Views)

★ Apprentice

that is not possible, origin is mandatory, you can play the game in offline mode thou, so no need to be connected all the time.

Message 4 of 6 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where exactly am I supposed to put my email and password?

Message 5 of 6 (243 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (211 Views)