Re: Why can't I upload my lots to the gallery?

by Jxnaya

Original Post

Why can't I upload my lots to the gallery?

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I build on a lot I will save it but it doesn't save to My Library so then I can't actually upload it to the gallery, anyone know how to get it to save to my Library so I can upload it?

Message 1 of 5 (262 Views)

Hero
@Jxnaya There were massive issues yesterday. Could you try again today ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It wasn't just yesterday, I've never been able to get my lots to save to my library

Message 3 of 5 (226 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi @Jxnaya 

You don't use any Mods or CC? As there is an option to 'show / hide' modded content in the gallery, good if you did.. cause then it might be there after all, but otherwise Crinrict will get back to you soon.

Happy Simming,

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile

I have no connection to EA

Message 4 of 5 (221 Views)

Hero
Sorry, I misread. This is about your library ? The local one ?

Could you check the folder tray in your doc folder to see if you can delete it or if there's any issue with write privileges.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (212 Views)