Why can't I access Pet Store in game?

by luckywoman1

Original Post

Why can't I access Pet Store in game?

★★★★★ Newbie

Okay, EA, i'm mightily upset. Up until I had to reinstall my game last week, i was able to put the pet store i got with TS3 Pets Limited Edition in each new game world i created. Then something happened that made me have to reinstall my game and re-add all my custom content, store content, and mods. Exact same mods, custom content, etc., as before reinstall. only now i can't put the pet store i download into my game worlds. it's not appearing in my commercial buildings library. I haven't checked to see if i can even get the pet store content in my games because i really like the design of the maxis-made pet store and i am not a builder. my TS3 launcher says it's installed, i get the set lot as pet store option, but i don't get the maxis-made pet store to place. I know you guys aren't really doing much for TS3 anymore, which is a damn shame and probably causing you guys to lose money because there are still far more TS3 players than TS4, but i'd really like my pet shop back. i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the pet shop and it's still not showing up. Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: Why can't I access Pet Store in game?

★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue.

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)