Why are romantic interactions between these two specific sims crashing my game?

by JaLelele

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why are romantic interactions between these two specific sims crashing my game?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

For some reason, when I make these two specific sims do a romantic interaction, it crashes my game. I tried it with my male sim's parents and it didnt crash my game, but when I try to get him and his romantic interest to at least flirt with each other, the game freezes then crashes.

The only packs I have are seasons and island living, and I have mods and cc

If it helps, I'm on a sony vaio e series laptop that I'm not super familiar with because i usually use an hp laptop but it broke a while ago.

This issue didnt happen until I put the sims 4 on this laptop earlier today so it's either the laptop or the patch update from thursday.

This glitch is kinda killing the vibes on my save.

Message 1 of 5 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why are romantic interactions between these two specific sims crashing my ga

Hero
@JaLelele @Paperyun

There's an issue with a certain adult mod that makes games crash.

If you're using that, make sure to get the newest hotfix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (440 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why are romantic interactions between these two specific sims crashing my ga

★ Novice

Certain Interactions are causing the game to freeze and then crash. I'm having the same problems.... whenever I click the get to know interactions the game will freeze then crash.

Message 2 of 5 (487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Smh I hope they fix it soon because I cant advance their romantic relationship when the game is doing all this

Message 3 of 5 (479 Views)

Hero
@JaLelele @Paperyun

There's an issue with a certain adult mod that makes games crash.

If you're using that, make sure to get the newest hotfix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ohhhh ok thanks!!

Message 5 of 5 (432 Views)