Why are my mods only 'half working'?

by ThatOneSinger

Original Post

Why are my mods only 'half working'?

★ Novice

Okay so I recently started using mods on the sims 4 and it started off fine. However, as I downloaded more, parts of the mods would work but parts would not. Basically, any cas or build items that would come with the mods would work as well as getting texts, buffs, etc etc. However, when the mods would ask me to click on my sim for the sim menu, the mod would not show up. At first I thought it was just that mod in particular and it was just conflicting with another mod, but now none of my mods work on the player menu. This normally wouldn't be too big of an issue for me, but almost all of the mods I use require me to be able to use the player menu to really be able to use them.

Here is some info that may help you figure out the problem:

I use Sims 4 on my macbook 13 inch.

Sims 4 is up to date.

My mods are up to date because I recently cleaned out my mods folder.

My mods were downloaded correctly.

I've also tried deleting and downloading the mods again, but there was no change.

The packs I have are: Get Famous, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Get Together, Vampires, and Seasons (When I started using mods and cc, I already had all of these packs except Get Famous.)

Custon content and script mods are checked on.

This does not happen with all mods, but it does happen with the majority of them (about 85%).

I would be forever grateful if someone could help me with this.

-ThatOneSinger

Message 1 of 1 (215 Views)