Re: Why are all my expansion packs working except for a few???

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Why are all my expansion packs working except for a few???

★★★ Newbie

I had to uninstall and reinstall sims 3 because it went to ---- but for some reason not all of my expansion packs work! Origin says it has already been redeemed and I unfortunately had to create a new EA account because the account I had is so old I could no longer login! (When I asked EA they said I had deleted my account?!?! So I've lost all purchased content from that account) Most of my expansion pack codes did redeem and they do work but unfortunately seasons, pets, university life and island paradise will not redeem Devil

Help in any way will be appreciated!!!

Message 1 of 2 (272 Views)

Re: Why are all my expansion packs working except for a few???

@gropptopp  When a code has been redeemed, even in a now-deleted account, it can't be registered to a new account.  So your only recourse here is to try to recover the old account, at least to the point that EA customer support agrees it's yours and is willing to merge it with your current one.  That should add the packs to your current account as well.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

I have no idea how or why your old account was deleted, and my understanding is that it can't be recovered by the end user.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)