Why Aren't My Needs Showing Up?

by sarahhzh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why Aren't My Needs Showing Up?

★★ Novice

The needs of my sims aren't showing up and it happened after I downloaded a mod. However every solution says for me to take out all my cc's and see which ones are not compatible with the mod/game but I have like definitely over eighty cc's so how would I do that without ruining my game/deleting something by accident? Is there an easier way to fix this - like can I just restart/troubleshoot the game? (the mod is the succubus mod btw) 

Message 1 of 6 (1,518 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why Aren't My Needs Showing Up?

Champion (Retired)

Remove all your mods/CC and start the game. If it works exit the game without saving and start putting your mods/cc back and test if it still works. eventually you will find what caused it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,615 Views)

All Replies

I don't think it will ruin your game, it won't load the CC that you take out, so if your Sim was using it it won't show up at all.

Try taking out all your CC and place back half, keep splitting until you find the broken one.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (1,506 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Remove all your mods/CC and start the game. If it works exit the game without saving and start putting your mods/cc back and test if it still works. eventually you will find what caused it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 6 (1,616 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

You could try using the [Links to CC/mods are not allowed]. It scans your cc and finds any that may be a problem to your game. If you'd rather not download it or it just doesn't work you're going to have to either a) take the tedious path of taking out all the cc and just playing the game with a few at a time and adding a little more every start up to find the corrupted cc on your own or b) just get rid of all your cc. (With the Mod Conflict Detector I recommend using it to find what cc is corrupted then go into your Mods folder and manually deleting the file instead of from the Detector).

Best of luck and if that doesn't work hopefully someone else will come up with something. Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (1,499 Views)

The Mod Conflict Detector finds problems between mods, not the mods with the game.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 6 (1,493 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, sorry thank you for the replies I haven't been on this website for a while/been on my Sims game until recently due to school. I ended up just deleting the mod all together and my game worked perfectly fine after that. Thanks again!

Message 6 of 6 (1,404 Views)