Who or what is,"The Champ"

by sstardog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Who or what is,"The Champ"

★ Apprentice

The interactive loading screen frequently asks you to identify him/it.  Drives me nuts and I've started clicking on anything I don't know.

Message 1 of 7 (3,219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Who or what is,"The Champ"

★★★ Newbie

I finally figured it out. Its a streetlight. I noticed it's always when the scene is outdoors.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (3,518 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I'm not sure. I would also just randomly click on anything. What scene is it? 

@rumbutter any ideas here? 

You might get better luck asking in the official forums. 

Message 2 of 7 (3,206 Views)

Hero (Retired)

usually champ refers to a boxer , racer , runner someone who is a champion  is there a picture hanging on a wall or on a table  of a boxer or some sports person  or some one  dressed in the clothing of a champ racing driver jumpsuit , track clothes boxing shorts and gloves ?

or if your game is in window mode take a prntscreen of the scene and post it and we'll play too Standard smile

i have the interactive screen turned off so cannot launch and see which scene it is

Message 3 of 7 (3,199 Views)

★ Apprentice

I look for just those things, but I can't find any.  The picture varies,I get the query during beach scenes,snow scenes,the fall fair scene and the facade of the

grocery store among others.  I can't figure it out.

Message 4 of 7 (3,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally figured it out. Its a streetlight. I noticed it's always when the scene is outdoors.

Message 5 of 7 (3,519 Views)

★ Apprentice

Many thanks,I'll look for it next load!

Message 6 of 7 (3,058 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've tried the clicking on anything, but with 4 expansion pack loaded and an overstuffed house, the loading screen is slow to respond.  I can click on everything and get no response, then it either times out, or accept one of my clicks when it becomes active again.

Message 7 of 7 (1,872 Views)