White Screen While Playing

by Sakura1979

Original Post

White Screen While Playing

★★★ Apprentice

I was playing with my single sim who was ask to meet up for ghost night/day, which ended up being in Strangeville. While I was having her fix the only  and broken toilet, my screen turned white went back to normal and it did it once more. I sent her home to save the game and exited it. This has never happened before and I had just played it this pass Monday nights/Tuesday morning with no problems. I use my laptop to play (don't have a desktop) and I don't use mods or cc's.

I hope that someone has an idea why it did that. Thank you and have a great night/morning.

Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

Re: White Screen While Playing

Champion (Retired)

@Sakura1979 

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: White Screen While Playing

★★★ Apprentice

I'll try that soon but do you or anyone else know this happened out of the blue? I did noticed that when I exited the Sims that the Origin window had popped back up, could that be why it happened? It's just weird as this never happened before. 

Have a wonderful weekend. 

Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)