Re: Where is the game properties panel?

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Where is the game properties panel?

★ Novice

I get a warning when starting to play Sims 4 that says I need to go to the Game Properties panel and switch to 32 bt executable.  I cannot find this Game Properties panel...were is it??  Thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (8,685 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Rightclick the game in your Game Library and select Game Properties.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (8,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am right clicking but the option for "game properties" does not appear. The game is not open.

Message 3 of 6 (8,214 Views)

@Wild843Apple  Where are you right-clicking?  You need to specifically open your Origin game library and right-click on the Sims 4 icon.  If you don't see Game Properties, please post a screenshot of what you get when you right-click.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 6 (8,191 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can see the panel, but when I go to advanced launch options there's no option to change the bit-system or whatever it's called

Message 5 of 6 (3,528 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @1dbetterwords,

It's been a while since this thread was last active so I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting. Please feel free to pop open a new thread and add some more information about your case such as what happened and what steps you've already tried.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (3,502 Views)