Where is mods folder for sims 4 in windows 10??

by Annie_Dawgdawg

Original Post

Re: Where is mods folder for sims 4 in windows 10??

★★★★★ Newbie
I sorta have the same problem so I was cleaning my mods folder and I deleted the thing that lets you have mods. HELP ME!!!
Message 11 of 35 (6,444 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Start the game and the Mods folder will be recreated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 35 (6,438 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you soooooooooooo much! I had the same problem as you and nothing was working so I tried your idea and it worked! I can now finally get my bunk beds mod!! - Yay! -
Message 13 of 35 (6,390 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you ShyanneScales! Exactly where you said they'd be x
Message 14 of 35 (6,260 Views)

★ Novice

You need to first play the sims or just load it!

Message 15 of 35 (6,230 Views)

★ Novice

You need to play it first.

Message 16 of 35 (6,231 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, Shyanne. Everyone else who THINKS they know what the problem is needs to put a can in it.

Obviously there's a bigger issue here. And it's Shyanne's method is the one that ACTUALLY works.

Message 17 of 35 (6,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have searched for hours a day and could not find the answer to getting my custom content working. Thanks to your info I got CC in the game and now working! THANK YOU.

Message 18 of 35 (5,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!! When my game updated it removed all of my CC and I quit trying to fix it after a couple of hours and removing the mods and putting them back in in this folder helped greatly!! Thanks again!!

Message 19 of 35 (5,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i did all of that but as i tried to play sims, it said that the file was corrupted and because i thought that it may have just been that file i deleted it and tried again, it kept doing it till everything was deleted, so i dont know if its the website or not

Message 20 of 35 (5,800 Views)