Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is menu for create a sim?

★ Novice

where is menu for CAS?

Message 1 of 3 (562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where is menu for create a sim?

@Sissywise  When you start a new save, you are asked whether you want to create sims, choose a household, or move in a household.  Selecting Create Sims will take you to CAS.

If you already have an existing save, click the three dots in the lower left corner of your screen and select Edit Town.  After saving your game, the user interface will list the households already in your bin, and to their left, there's an icon of three silhouettes.  Click on this icon to create new sims.

If you want to edit an existing sim in CAS, bring up the cheats console (crtl-shift-C) and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotes.  Then shift-click on the sim and select Edit in Create-a-Sim.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (541 Views)

All Replies

@Sissywise  When you start a new save, you are asked whether you want to create sims, choose a household, or move in a household.  Selecting Create Sims will take you to CAS.

If you already have an existing save, click the three dots in the lower left corner of your screen and select Edit Town.  After saving your game, the user interface will list the households already in your bin, and to their left, there's an icon of three silhouettes.  Click on this icon to create new sims.

If you want to edit an existing sim in CAS, bring up the cheats console (crtl-shift-C) and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotes.  Then shift-click on the sim and select Edit in Create-a-Sim.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (542 Views)

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you!
Message 3 of 3 (523 Views)