Re: Where is Origin Tech Support? I need to live chat. HELP!

by taximae1957

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I don't know if there is a glitch with Contacting EA but I keep pressing chat now, it loads for a little while then it stops, I hope they aren't canceling me out (I'm having a problem and I have no idea what to do.) The Australian one ignored my case (I tried one day, nothing all day I was hoping to play Sims 4 that day and another day I tried the same thing, if they were busy I would have liked to know that, anyway it was for a different issue.)

Message 71 of 82 (631 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MidnightVampire1 wrote:

I don't know if there is a glitch with Contacting EA but I keep pressing chat now, it loads for a little while then it stops, I hope they aren't canceling me out (I'm having a problem and I have no idea what to do.) The Australian one ignored my case (I tried one day, nothing all day I was hoping to play Sims 4 that day and another day I tried the same thing, if they were busy I would have liked to know that, anyway it was for a different issue.)

might be your browser try switching try clear the internet cache and or switching browsers if using safari,opera or chrome try IE or Firefox

Message 72 of 82 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i pay for pogo and now i cant get someone to help me <edit phone number>

Message 73 of 82 (612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

pogo take your money but dont let you play

Message 74 of 82 (611 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@taximae1957  the POGO forums are here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/bd-p/Pogo   we can't help you on the Sims 3 forums with POGO

Message 75 of 82 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Forget it mine hung up on me Ive been looking for help for 6 hours,they take money and it ends there

Message 76 of 82 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

That link does not give you a place to contact!

Message 77 of 82 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been on Hold for over 2 hours. I will never again buy a product from you. This is beyond ridiculous.
Message 78 of 82 (506 Views)

Hero (Retired)

we're players here trying to help each other  not EA ,try clear the internet cache and or switching browsers if using safari,opera or chrome try IE or Firefox

Message 79 of 82 (503 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have yet to get through to live chat. I am sitting here now looking at a grey box that says Thank you for contacting EA Customer Service with a blue banner above that says "You are being connected to a game adviser" I don't know why I bother to try because it is the same thing every time I try.

Message 80 of 82 (460 Views)