Re: Where do I find the homework?

by panos857467

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where do I find the homework?

★★★ Novice

One of my Sims went to school at the first time, but after school there wasn't homework or something in her inventory, is it different on The Sims 4 or what?

Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

No, they like to leave them somewhere. 

Someone said you can buy new homework at the library but I'm usure how it works.

If you have more than one kid of the same age group, they can also share their homework.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

All Replies

Hero

No, they like to leave them somewhere. 

Someone said you can buy new homework at the library but I'm usure how it works.

If you have more than one kid of the same age group, they can also share their homework.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (308 Views)

★★★ Novice

Lol that's right, you can buy the Homework from the bookshelf, thanks

Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

well I moved houses and my old house was literally enormous I cant possibly find it my new house although is relatively small. Anyway is there any possibility that my homework is left back at the old house and I have to move back in to get it? or can I get a new one?

Message 4 of 4 (263 Views)