When sims 4 release on physical, will i have to install online or offline? (extra question included)

by dewy60

Original Post

When sims 4 release on physical, will i have to install online or offline? (extra question included)

★ Novice

Hey guys i got a question to you, When sims 4 release on physical, will i have to install online or offline on cd?

Also will you make command and conquer the ultimate collection on cd not digital download.

i got the the collection and it's digital download so it's a waste of money and will you make on cd?

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Re: When sims 4 release on physical, will i have to install online or offline? (extra question inclu

Hero

You will need an internet connection to activate the game on Origin but after that you can install from DVD. This means you don't have to download it but you still will need an Internet Connection to properly install it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (361 Views)

Re: When sims 4 release on physical, will i have to install online or offline? (extra question inclu

★ Novice

Activation sucks, i want no more DRM Please, if you do not  become DRM-Free soon, you will be regreted and make EA the worst company in history.

Make EA DRM-Free or pay the price to become the worst company in history.Confusedmileymad:

Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)