by DiesAnAwfulLot

Original Post

Highlighted

When loading houshold the character builder loads

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets and basic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? I am trying to load a previously created and played household and the loading screen will take me to the character builder as if the household hasn't been created yet. However, I can visit the household with other characters/households and everything seems to be working just fine. Unless I want to load that household I just created.
What do you expect to see? I really just want to load that household again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi all,
I never had any issues ever with the game, so I am a little flabbergasted that I am actually experiencing a glitch :/ 

I am trying to load a previously created and played household and the loading screen will take me to the character builder as if the household hasn't been created yet.
However, I can visit the household with other characters/households and everything seems to be working just fine. Unless I want to load that household.
Last time I updated that household was around 12 hrs ago.
I can see the save, also tried to recover it, but nothing works.

Thanks for any input. I really like dteh house/set up/ characters and I am kinda sad I might have lost them Frown
Cheers!

Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)

Re: When loading houshold the character builder loads

Hero
@DiesAnAwfulLot Moving this to tech for troubleshooting.

Did you try moving the household out and back in from the household manager ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)