Re: When Sim teleports to public pool, they get trapped at a "floor" a

by TomT123456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When Sim teleports to public pool, they get trapped at a "floor" at the bottom

★★ Novice

I tried to use my household's Teleportation Pad to teleport my Sim to Lofty Cerulean Blue Pool and when she arrives I cannot find her ANYWHERE. I eventually find her by using the thing to change which floor you're viewing, and I eventually find her at the bottom "floor", a mysterious room at the bottom where you can't do ANYTHING. I try to get her to swim in the pool or climb the ladder to get out the pool, but she says she can't get there. I think this is because the teleportation pad automatically teleports you to the lowest floor, even if it makes no sense to do so. I'm afraid she's gonna starve to death if I can't get her out of there. What can I do?

Message 1 of 3 (305 Views)

Accepted Solution

@TomT123456  First of all, you can teleport your sim out.  The option to teleport home is on the phone, and your sim should be able to access her phone as normal.  Or you can bring up the cheats console (crtl-shift-C) and enter testingcheatsenabled true , then shift-click wherever you want the sim to go and select "Teleport me here."

In the future, when your sim is on a lot with a teleportation pad present, you can click the ground anywhere in the world (that's a valid location for sims to go) and select "Teleport here," and the sim will go exactly there.  This works on any level of a building, so your sim would land on the pool deck, not underground.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

All Replies

@TomT123456  First of all, you can teleport your sim out.  The option to teleport home is on the phone, and your sim should be able to access her phone as normal.  Or you can bring up the cheats console (crtl-shift-C) and enter testingcheatsenabled true , then shift-click wherever you want the sim to go and select "Teleport me here."

In the future, when your sim is on a lot with a teleportation pad present, you can click the ground anywhere in the world (that's a valid location for sims to go) and select "Teleport here," and the sim will go exactly there.  This works on any level of a building, so your sim would land on the pool deck, not underground.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)