Original Post

Accepted Solution

When I'm in live mode, the game options of the sims that are

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? idk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? the free stuff and the get famous expansion pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? the live game option glicht and appears other images in the places (look at the pictures and compare to your game)
What do you expect to see? I expect you can help me fix this
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

When  I enter into live mode the sim options appear glitch or/and when I enter into a family and one sims is out the game give me the option on who to play and that menu is also glitched as well as the live option like the phone, the social status and more, here is a picture if you didn't understood, and I dont know which is the file LastExeption.html and I already looked and it didn't showed anithing, And if I already deleted those folder but it didn't worked so help me please!!!  If you don'tt understant please tell me, I can't continue plying like this!!!!!  and please compare these images with your game to understand more please!!!

and if you dont see the pictures well please tell me!

Message 1 of 3 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When I'm in live mode, the game options of the sims that are

★★ Expert
@45765590--you'll have to update your mods, this is most likely UI Cheats Extension.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (271 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@45765590--you'll have to update your mods, this is most likely UI Cheats Extension.
Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you Thats true!! its the UI Cheats Extension

Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)