What is the Sims 4 error code 134:53b69100:65c9d4a?

by SKPRealty

Original Post

Error code 134:12f3dd58:187c6836

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.95.207.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Kits: Everyday Clutter, Desert Luxe, Decor to the Max, Blooming, Courtyard Stuff: Moschino, Tiny Living, Laundry, Perfect Patio, Movie, Romantic Garden Game: Werewolves, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Wedding, Dream Home, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa, Outdoor, Strangerville, Jungle Expansion: High School, Cottage, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, City, Get to Work, Get Famous, Island, University, get together, snowy, Eco
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to load into "Witches" save file (my legacy) then try to open "Valdivia Family" in the Cottage Living world
What happens when the bug occurs? Long loading screen then kicks me out to the manage worlds page with this message: "The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:12f3dd58:3e0049d6. It is recommended that you relaunch the game"
What do you expect to see? Load into my family and play
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hey I need some help and appreciate whoever reads this:

So I'm not tech savvy at all but I have...

-Macbook Air, Big Sur Version 11.1, Chip Apple M1 (I just got this for the holidays so it's still brand new, I only downloaded Google Chrome and Origing for The Sims)

-Sims 4, most packs & expansions, no Mods or CC

I was able to play it fine for a while then I bought Snowy Escape. Now when I try to play, I click on my family to play, it brings me to the loading screen and then back to the screen where I choose a world then this message pops up (see image). 

Please someone help

Message 1 of 26 (3,866 Views)

Re: Error code 134:12f3dd58:187c6836

Hero
@imCash Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

If not, would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 26 (3,840 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had Mods but deleted that folder because the game kept crashing when I tried to play after installing Snowy Escape. 

I uploaded the Saves folder to my Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xTPNw2cM6SqwxxJ7I0Nocn-pjfqYnlAd/view?usp=sharing

Message 3 of 26 (3,835 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue and I am on ps4. Just started yesterday. I have already uploaded my save data. Deleted everything. Then redownload. I also restored license.

Nothing helps

Message 4 of 26 (3,776 Views)

Hero
@imCash Was able to get into your save by loading another household first, then go back to the one that doesn't load

Can you try that ?

You also have some folders from those mods in the saves folder. If you are no longer using them, it's probably better to remove those folders (move them to desktop). Do refer to documentation of the mod though.

@robbobbert88 I can't check console saves but try evicting the households that don't load, playing another family then go back and moving them back in. Maybe that helps.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 26 (3,765 Views)

What is the Sims 4 error code 134:53b69100:65c9d4a?

★★★ Newbie

How do I fix Sims 4 error code 134:53b69100:65c9d4a? The game keeps crashing randomly. I have repaired it twice via Origin and tried to update the game but it didn't work. I also lowered the graphics thinking that may be the problem but the crash keeps happening. 

Message 6 of 26 (3,253 Views)

Re: What is the Sims 4 error code 134:53b69100:65c9d4a?

Community Manager

@SKPRealty 

Please be aware that mods can cause this kind of error: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Error-code-134-5863e0ec42112db1/m-p/10176503

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 26 (3,222 Views)

errorcode:134:12f3dd58:39lab700

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I was shown the below  image when trying to play with one of my houses. 

errorcode:134:12f3dd58:39lab700

Message 8 of 26 (3,214 Views)

Error code when launching sims

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to open my game and an error keeps popping up. It was working fine just 8 hours ago so i don't know what happened.

Error code: 134:12f3dd58:f3aa37ad

Message 9 of 26 (3,350 Views)

Re: Error code when launching sims

Hero
@Jolt_12 Are you using any mods/cc in your game ? Loads are outdated and need updating

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1001789/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-26-22-sexual-orienta...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 26 (3,330 Views)