Re: What is error code 111:41812468:a9f97ad8?

by SteelWings1942

Original Post

What is error code 111:41812468:a9f97ad8?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The problem started appearing yesterday (09.08.2019) and this error is shown only if loading ONE family in ONE save file BUT other saves and families are loading normally, without any errors.

Already tried:

loading the game WITHOUT MODS

REPAIRING the game in origin

CLEANING cache (deleted localthumbnalecache)

giving my save file to ANOTHER person to check it (the same error appears if loading THIS "problematic" family)

FACTORY RESET of the game

The most weird thing is all new-created and other old saves are okay, and loading other families in this particular save is also okay, but the family I play is not loading (it begins loading and then Im back on choosing-the-world-screen with an error)

Maybe someone already had this problem or knows how to solve this error?

Message 1 of 113 (7,011 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Mistija

It can be related to outdated cc/mods you have

If you have any mods move the mods folder to the desktop.
Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder - important!
Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right-click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now without mods.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method ( divide your CC into smaller batches for example 50 pieces in one subfolder and check these subfolders one by one) You need to find a culprit and either remove it or replace it with an updated version
If you don't have CC or mods delete this file and fix the game also. The game will create the same new file but without saved errors.
If it does not work then try doing a factory reset as described in this post:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 113 (6,987 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@kreatora Thank you for your answer but I've already tried all of this. After your advice I've tried the factory reset and it's still the same error. Frown

The most weird thing is all new-created and other old saves are okay, and loading other families in this particular save is also okay, but the family I play is not loading (it begins loading and then I'm back on choosing-the-world-screen with this error)
Message 3 of 113 (6,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Mistija

It looks like the game has deleted your sims files. Are they in the family management panel? If they are, move them to another empty lot  using this panel and see if you can open this lot

Message 4 of 113 (6,947 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@kreatora Are there any ways to restore those sims files?

Yes, the family is in management panel and I've already tried to move them. And it worked out, so I've saved the game BUT after restarting the game and loading this save again - I've seen the same error 🤔
Message 5 of 113 (6,937 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Mistija

So, unfortunately, it looks like this save is bugged. After moving them to another lot, you can save them to the library and start a new game with them. Their careers and purchased traits will remain. They will lose money and friends.
Message 6 of 113 (6,923 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If you're running The Sims 4 on Windows 10 64bit. Check and see if your (ransomware protection) is on. If so, you'll have to go into it and click on (Action) then click on (Allow on Device).

Message 7 of 113 (6,907 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 113 (6,874 Views)

★ Novice

Hi I’m having the same exact issue can I send you my save file ?

Message 9 of 113 (6,621 Views)

Hero
@LittleSammyPum Is it this exact error message ? Any mods/cc in your game and if so, did you test without ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 113 (6,596 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help