What is Origins customer service email?

by giabarbie20

Original Post

Re: What is Origins customer service email?

Hero

Could you be more specific to what issues you have contacting them ? Does the Live Chat/Call back not work ? Do you not get the options ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 27 (2,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you have an email?

Message 12 of 27 (2,189 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@FrostKitty34 Most companies have changed to online chat for customer service rather then phone support. Some companies have email only for support. You need to start your own post about play issues. I have contacted EA support about account issues a couple times and didn't have any issues.

Message 13 of 27 (2,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think so. Ignoring still going on in 2017. I to have waited. First for live chat, nobody answered. I waited two day and tried again. Live chat first, nothing. Then I opened a new case and asked for a phone call back. Said it would be 18 minutes. NOTHING!  REALLY??

Message 14 of 27 (2,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Uhg... this is ridiculous! Is there really no other way to contact someone? Don't think I will be purchasing any more of their products Frown

Message 15 of 27 (2,014 Views)

★★ Novice

I feel you, had these issues as well its very frustrating.. It's the browser, try IE. It worked for me

Message 16 of 27 (1,961 Views)

★ Novice

I have this same problem! I have been on the phone waiting for over half an hour when they said the wait time would only be 5 minutes!!! The live chat isn't working for me either and I can not find an email address anywhere....

Message 17 of 27 (1,884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@FrostKitty34You realize Second Life and the Sims cater to two almost entirely different audiences, right? And who in their right mind would think it helpful to message a business's PR front (Facebook? Twitter? Lol!) for technical support. World of Warcraft is an exceptionally light game with the resources it requires, so this isn't any benchmark to brag about. You seem very confused and it might be this lack of knowledge that's leading to all of your troubles.

Message 18 of 27 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem my daughter ordered a game paid for it and it will not download or install on any of her devices and now I can't get in touch with them I want to cancel it so I can just buy the CD thing
Message 19 of 27 (1,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SO TRUE!

Message 20 of 27 (1,563 Views)