Re: What is Origins customer service email?

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is Origins customer service email?

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to contact  Origin customer service through live chat. Does anyone know their exact email address? Please reply, ASAP!

Message 1 of 27 (62,509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (73,329 Views)

All Replies

Hero

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 27 (73,330 Views)

★★★ Novice

no it can't. link leads to a bunch of dead ends

Message 3 of 27 (62,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the customer service link asks several questions and if your problem doesn't fit into that category then you can't go forwards with help.

It never gives you a 'chat' or an email or live help or any sort of help.

I recently downloaded Plants vs Zombies (paid for it a 2nd time) because I had to reformat because I didn't like the 8.1 upgrade.

The new PvZ came with something called Origin.

When I try to unistall Origin it says I can't play Plants vs Zombies . My old game didn't have this Origin ware. 

I just ignored it but tonight I was watching TV and happend to look down at my laptop and Origin had opened my webcam and I could see myself inside an Origin "room" "square" "chatbox" something I don't know the word. It said 12 viewers. 

I did NOT initiate this and I do not want it. How do I get my money back for P vs Z because I don't want that Origin crap on my PC. I feel very violated and that should be against the Law!!! Someone needs to contact me about this!!!

[edit: email address removed] 

I plan on going to the BBB with this as well as writing an article for Forbes and other websites. So others can know that Origin is bad and needs to be removed from the internet. I also tried to "verify" my email and I've sent 25 verification emails and it won't give me one so I can't use the forums.

This is bad. I'm going notify the local authorities tomorrow and show them the screen shots. SOMEONE needs to respond to this.

Message 4 of 27 (60,549 Views)

Hero (Retired)

try this to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/  

2.Click on the orange NEXT button  

3.Select a platform  

4.Click on the orange NEXT button

5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words

6.Click on the orange NEXT button  

7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 5 of 27 (60,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow, i have been waiting for nearly an hour on the connecting to live chat window. So do they do this instead of email so they can just ignore user???

Message 6 of 27 (58,692 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@darqnauss wrote:

Wow, i have been waiting for nearly an hour on the connecting to live chat window. So do they do this instead of email so they can just ignore user???

we're just players here trying to help each other if at all possible  even if this thread is a year old you that's still the way to go to contact them have you tried switching browsers as some ppl in the past had have an issue on waiting for live chat only to never connect once they switched to IE or firefox it didn't seem to take long to get to live chat although twice when i did live chat i was waiting about an hour due to the workload the CS ppl had

Message 7 of 27 (58,689 Views)

★★★ Novice
Don't tweet to Origin cause you can't, you can't message them on Facebook. You can't tweet to EA. BtwI have plenty of memory on my laptop and it took like 3hrs to load my sim family. I really think it's you guys. All sims games have had really bad issues in the past from Sims 1 ( and their expansion packs) to Sims 2 ( and their expansion packs), Sims 3 ( and their expansion packs) and now Sims 4 ( and their expansion packs) I'm pretty sure other sim players are complaining of the same issues of their games uploading for hours. I have 4.00 GB ( 3.89 GB usable) of installed RAM on my Lenovo Flex 3-1120 laptop. So it's not my laptop. If I was low on Ram then I wouldn't be able to play World of Warcraft. So again I have plenty of Ram. I knew these Sims games were very snarky. I can't Tweet to Origin about this issue cause I think they have me on Block ( even when I try I get a message saying "You cannot tweet to this person " ), I can't message them on Facebook. Wow! Talk about a snarky business. I've never heard of a business where a company is to stuck up to chat to their customers! I doubt they have online help. That's been a fail of down fall for years. I say just let Sims 4 die. Other players are players are playing Second Life.
Message 8 of 27 (56,228 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have plenty of memory on my laptop and it took like 3hrs to load my sim family. I really think it's you guys. All sims games have had really bad issues in the past from Sims 1 ( and their expansion packs) to Sims 2 ( and their expansion packs), Sims 3 ( and their expansion packs) and now Sims 4 ( and their expansion packs) I'm pretty sure other sim players are complaining of the same issues of their games uploading for hours. I have 4.00 GB ( 3.89 GB usable) of installed RAM on my Lenovo Flex 3-1120 laptop. So it's not my laptop. If I was low on Ram then I wouldn't be able to play World of Warcraft. So again I have plenty of Ram. I knew these Sims games were very snarky. I can't Tweet to Origin about this issue cause I think they have me on Block ( even when I try I get a message saying "You cannot tweet to this person " ), I can't message them on Facebook. Wow! Talk about a snarky business. I've never heard of a business where a company is to stuck up to chat to their customers! I doubt they have online help. That's been a fail of down fall for years. I say just let Sims 4 die. Other players are players are playing Second Life.
Message 9 of 27 (56,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I find it impossible to contact them, they take our money for products that are faulty and we can't complain

Message 10 of 27 (53,332 Views)