What are the lastCleanException.txt files in the TS4 folder can I delete them?

by YsUniverse

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What are the lastCleanException.txt files in the TS4 folder can I delete them?

★★★★★ Newbie

I wonder if I can delete these files without crashing my game these files suddenly appeared yesterday in my game folder and i have to many all from yesterday

the text is > NEW ERRORS APPEAR AT THE TOP OF FILE < Package Mods (124):  Alf-si_eyebrows_24_Sophia_HQ.package, Alf-si_eyebrows_27_Adela_HQ.package

Message 1 of 2 (11,188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What are the lastCleanException.txt files in the TS4 folder can I delete the

@YsUniverse  Yes, you can delete those files.  They're reports of in-game errors, so they're useful for troubleshooting purposes.  For example, yours are mentioning custom content that might be corrupt or incompatible with the newest patch, and if you're having issues with your game, it may help to remove or update these files.  However, the game itself doesn't need the files to be present.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (11,176 Views)

All Replies

Re: What are the lastCleanException.txt files in the TS4 folder can I delete the

@YsUniverse  Yes, you can delete those files.  They're reports of in-game errors, so they're useful for troubleshooting purposes.  For example, yours are mentioning custom content that might be corrupt or incompatible with the newest patch, and if you're having issues with your game, it may help to remove or update these files.  However, the game itself doesn't need the files to be present.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (11,177 Views)