Re: What Does CASt activated mean.

by BillFlowerpot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What Does CASt activated mean.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any one.  What Does CASt activated mean.

Yours BillFlowerpot

Message 1 of 5 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution

@BillFlowerpot  In this context, it means that you can use Create a Style to recolor the food truck or add the pattern of your choice.  In Buy mode, place the truck down, click the palette icon to the right of the hand icon and above the sledgehammer, and click on the truck, and then you can redesign it however you want.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

All Replies

@BillFlowerpot  Where are you seeing that message?  CASt stands for Create a Style, but I'm not sure I've seen the "activated" part anywhere.  The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that someone who makes a modded object or custom content item might say it can be recolored in Create a Style, but I haven't installed anything that says that specifically.

Message 2 of 5 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you puzzleadict for your reply.

sonshine77 game me a link in my previous post (Proprietor placement (Where can I Find)).  On that site there was other items that I am interested in, namely the food truck usually found only in 'Bridgeport'.  With the info I have been able to place a food truck and parking space on the beach in Sunset Valley.  The information given for this item stated that it is CASt enabled. Sorry I misread activated for enabled. I have been able to buy food when I click on the truck. Any Idea what CASt enabled means?

Yours BillFlowerpot

Message 3 of 5 (509 Views)

@BillFlowerpot  In this context, it means that you can use Create a Style to recolor the food truck or add the pattern of your choice.  In Buy mode, place the truck down, click the palette icon to the right of the hand icon and above the sledgehammer, and click on the truck, and then you can redesign it however you want.

Message 4 of 5 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you puzzlezaddict for you quick response.

When I read your earlier reply I thought that was the case. However, it is nice to have it confirmed, and to know there is no complicated routine I have to do. Nonetheless until I read your earlier reply I had no idea.

Thank you again BillFlowerpot
Message 5 of 5 (486 Views)