Weird terrain issue

by kScott2014

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weird terrain issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When playing in the sims4 the terrain seems to move up or down as it pleases and I can not undo it. 

On the lot ive been playing in it’s moved up and covered the stairs in the front of the house forcing my sims to use the back door. Temporarily fixed by moving the stairs and foundations. (Willow creek) 

On a new lot I’m building on in del sol valley I’m trying to add a fence around the back yard meeting up with the house on a small found and the ground right where I’m trying to put the fence in is dipped down into a v shape. 

Message 1 of 4 (916 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Weird terrain bug?

Hero (Retired)
@kScott2014

Have you tried to fix the game in Origin?
Origin/Library - right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

If that doesn't help please upload your house to Gallery with name Test5 and give us your nickname in Origin

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (891 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I continued building around this “issue” and the problem expanded off the back side of the house where the terrain was rises to Match the foundation level
Message 2 of 4 (894 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@kScott2014

Have you tried to fix the game in Origin?
Origin/Library - right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

If that doesn't help please upload your house to Gallery with name Test5 and give us your nickname in Origin

I don't work for EA
Message 3 of 4 (892 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m working on repairing the game now. But I did make my husband download the house onto his game apparently without realizing it I had messed with the ‘foundation tool’ for both the basement and the fence. Once they were set back to their original levels the lot was able to be leveled out.
Message 4 of 4 (887 Views)