Re: Weird lag in build/buy mode and sometimes in Live Mode too

by MadPeachyTV

Original Post

★★ Guide

I've just reinstalled my whole Windows system. Still WONT work. I've played without my Wifi on, still won't work.

I do get a RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 error report in my event log. But idk what that could mean.

Message 31 of 176 (1,803 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. Game runs fine until i hit build more and there goes my fps: 14-15fps. Clicking on '...' reset it. 

Could it be a bug coming with the last patch/ Eco pack ?

Message 32 of 176 (1,790 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I found that the more I played with the fast forward on, the sooner the bug would surface. And again using the "..." was the only thing that would bring my FPS back up to 60. Has anyone else noticed that as well?

Message 33 of 176 (1,779 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

All i can see is that everything seems alright on the new map coming with eco pack. But on others households it's random. Some don't suffer from the fps drops in build mode, some do suffer from it. It's really bad in San Myshuno for exemple. 

I've tried moving my TS4 folder to let the game create a fresh one w/o CC inside with new save but still the same issue. I'm trying to repair the game but i don't have much hope, it really feels like a bug introduced with the new patch/eco pack cause i don't remember having this issue before :/

Message 34 of 176 (1,758 Views)

★★ Guide

yes, I'm noticing that @MadPeachyTV But the problem is, it sometimes weill introduce itself during normal gameplay too. 

It's really frustrating that this is still happening.  I really don't know what could cause this.

It's inexcusable that this is happening for so many players who have invested money in this game.

Message 35 of 176 (1,755 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I do notice it happens during normal gameplay as well 100%, for me it just seems to happen sooner, the more I'm using the fast forward function. I agree it is super frustrating! And I hope we can get a patch sooner than later.

Message 36 of 176 (1,748 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Do you guys have this problem on every household or just some ? (if some: which one?) I only tried on original ones created by the game. 

Message 37 of 176 (1,714 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So far its has been all my save files, even my clean user folder save i created yesterday. 

Message 38 of 176 (1,705 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I do guess it's a game problem if more than 1 has this issue. It's very curious that these huge fps drops appear whenever we toggle between build and live mode, and most of the time clicking on the menu makes the fps back to normal.

Guess all we can hope is a patch fixing this >.<

Message 39 of 176 (1,698 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, I've got this on every save file I make too.

It has to be something in the game's files if we all have this indeed.

I click on the three dots it goes away.

I click on Build mode, it appears. I go to live mode, it's sometimes still there (when I toggle between them) and then click on the three dots to relieve the stress again.

It's SO weird, because I don't have any of this with The Witcher 3, The Sims 3, The Sims 2, etc. 

Message 40 of 176 (1,685 Views)