Re: Weird bug on cats and dogs

by crinrict

Original Post

Weird bug on cats and dogs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the expansion packs, Jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, outdoor retreat, my first pet, laundry day stuffs, toddler stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug is on cats and dogs world pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is a constant massive square on the map of cats and dogs expansion pack. When you load onto a lot within the square sims are not able to do anything on the lot. This is a massive issue as the square is covering a house lot, the vet, the dog park and the bar.
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to allow me to play on the lots that are provided.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I do have a photo to show you however it wont let me add. Can I email it to you. 

Message 1 of 5 (346 Views)

Hero

HI @Faithmewo 

what error are you getting when trying to attach the photo ? Have you used the attach file in the lower right corner ?

Have you tried repairing your game through Origin yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its saying the photo of the file is too big and I've changed the size a billion times and still says the same thing. 

And how can I do that? 

Message 3 of 5 (305 Views)

Hero
could you upload it to google drive or one drive and just post the link ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (302 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (242 Views)