Weird Graphical Effect On Sim Selection Menu

by John_Zonbi

Original Post

Weird Graphical Effect On Sim Selection Menu

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco Lifestyle and Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just open the Sim selection menu like when throwing a party or when traveling somewhere.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everyone appears to be selected but when clicking on them they're deselected.
What do you expect to see? A fix
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch that allowed us to name the Cow Plant was just downloaded and now the issue appears. It never appeared before till the patch.

So yeah whenever I see the Sim selection menu, it appears all Sims are selected and then when selecting them they appear deselected. Weird. So the normal Sims menu is now in reverse visually.

Message 1 of 2 (331 Views)

Re: Weird Graphical Effect On Sim Selection Menu

Hero
@John_Zonbi Sounds like a mod issue. Did you delete the localthumbcache after removing mods ?

Could you post a picture too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (320 Views)