by BakaHimeneko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weight Gain Issue

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sims I created and place her on the Lagoon Look lot in Sulani. She was created with the story CAS. The first time I play with her their was no issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? Each time my sims eats she puts on weight. And I am not talking gradually, but each time she eats she gets bigger, and i make her swim around at least twice a day. I added another sims to my household one of the premade mermaid but she does not have this issue even though they eat and exercise the same my other sims doesn't seem to loose weight.
What do you expect to see? I would like for the weighting system to be normal again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So yeah i don't want to use potion because it is pretty much all or nothing. I even tried to repair my game.

Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Weight Gain Issue

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I fix the issue after the second repair I open the game and had an issue with my sims not leaving work after resetting and making her leave early the issue was fixed. Thank you still !

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@BakaHimeneko The issue appear today and I last played when the story CAS update came out and the bug was not there.
Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

Hero
@BakaHimeneko Is it just happening to that one SIm or all your Sims ?

If it's just the one, could you upload the Sim to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I fix the issue after the second repair I open the game and had an issue with my sims not leaving work after resetting and making her leave early the issue was fixed. Thank you still !
Message 4 of 4 (253 Views)