Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Website Gallery not loading

by natsnorigin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Website Gallery not loading

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I go to the Gallery page for the Sims 4 Community, it loads perfectly well. But when I go to sign in to be able to download houses or costumes, it gives me an error page, after an infinite loading loop, stating Something went wrong and to try again. How do I fix this? 

Message 1 of 37 (4,423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 Player can't connect to gallery on my Mac.

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We think this is resolved now.  If anyone is still unable to connect to the website gallery, please let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 13 of 37 (5,205 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 community

Champion
@Pietylove Are you already signed in somewhere else, when try to download from the gallery? Did you update the Sims 4 recently or do you play the Legacy Edition? The legacy Edition does not give acces to the gallery anymore.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 37 (4,397 Views)

Re: Sims 4 community

★★ Novice

Im singed in on Origin and EA. I JUST bought the Digitial Deluxe Edition from the sale, about 2 days ago.

Message 3 of 37 (4,369 Views)

Online Gallery

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.21
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? This is about the Online Gallery, not about what's in my game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In a web browser navigate to https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? And I quote: "Oops, Something has gone Wrong! Please Try Again Later".
What do you expect to see? The Gallery.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Wow, what a terrible bug reporting template.

Here is the issue.

In a web browser navigate to https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery

If you are not logged in the page will display correctly.

If you login the page just displays this picture "https://www.ea.com/bundles/eathesims/dist/images/error-404.png" along with this message "Oops, Something has gone Wrong! Please Try Again Later".

Online Gallery works correctly if I am not logged in.
Online Gallery works correctly if "Maxis Curated" is selected and I'm not logged in.
Online Gallery does not work if "Maxis Curated" is not checked or if you are logged in.
Online Gallery broke for me on the 25th of January, 2020.

Gallery on Xbox works for me.

What do I need to do to get the Online Gallery to work?

I've tested this in Firefox, Chromium and Google Chrome. I have cleared my browser cache on Firefox (the only browser I normally use) and I also tested with Chromium (fresh install, never used before) and Google Chrome (fresh install, never used before).

Online Gallery only works if I am logged out and "Maxis Curated" is selected. Web browser does not matter.

Message 4 of 37 (4,397 Views)

Re: Online Gallery

Hero
@AdJaGu Are you still having issues today ?

The gallery was a bit wonky all in all for me yesterday

Also may I ask which country you're in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 37 (4,350 Views)

Re: Online Gallery

★★★★ Novice

I am in the United States @crinrict. Yes I am still having the same issues today with the online gallery. If I am logged out it works fine as long as Maxis Curated is checked. Unchecking that makes the page ask me to login. Once logged in the online gallery breaks and displays the picture with the "Oops" message.

The gallery on Xbox is still working correctly for me.

Thank you for your consideration of these issues.

Message 6 of 37 (4,339 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Pietylove There's a few users with this issue.

@AdJaGu Merged your post with another thread on this. Also seen reports in the German forum.

Treating this as current issue for now and collect more info here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 37 (4,330 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Pietylove It's a problem for all of us, it seems the servers are having connection issues right now. I believe it's due to the gallery being launched on console.
Message 8 of 37 (4,324 Views)

★★ Guide
@Pietylove I also had this problem several days ago. It seems to be working just fine now for me ever since yesterday. I am outside the US.

cc @crinrict I mentioned this in the twitter thread. Glad I am not the only one!
Message 9 of 37 (4,284 Views)

PS4 Player can't connect to gallery on my Mac.

★★★ Newbie

We play SIms4 on PS4. Yesterday we could not connect to our profile on the gallery through the console or on the gallery website. Today we can finally connect to to our profile on the console but still can't on the website. The gallery seems to be working, however as soon as it prompts me sign-in, which I do, the 'Oops, something went wrong!' page comes up. It's very frustrating. I've tried signing in and out multiple times and have cleared my history. Nothing helps. Any thoughts??

Message 10 of 37 (4,264 Views)