Re: Washing machines and hampers causing outfit and sleeping problems for toddle

by tmborah1976

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Washing machines and hampers causing outfit and sleeping problems for toddlers

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a washing machine or hamper from laundry day stuff pack and direct your toddler (with any outfit other than their night time) to sleep.
What happens when the bug occurs? Toddlers will perform an outfit change animation at their bed, but their outfit will not change and refuse to sleep.
What do you expect to see? Toddlers should change into their night time outfit when there's a washing machine or hamper present like usual before the June patch.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 2019 patch.

Washing machines and hampers from the laundry day pack is causing issues for toddlers. When either washing machine or hamper is present on your lot, toddlers become unable to change into their night time outfits when directed towards their bed and causes problems sleeping. This issue does not occur if your remove all the washing machines and hampers from your lot.

This appears to be mod related. Please remove.

Message 1 of 3 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Washing machines and hampers causing outfit and sleeping problems for toddle

Champion (Retired)

@Rorolina 
Does this happen in only that household?
Try testing in another household to see if it happens there as well.
Reset the Sim folder to test without mod or CC.
Please see the troubleshooting tips on resetting to a fresh folder with no mods.

Troubleshooting Tips:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Troubleshooting-your-Game/m-p/3621199

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Rorolina 
Does this happen in only that household?
Try testing in another household to see if it happens there as well.
Reset the Sim folder to test without mod or CC.
Please see the troubleshooting tips on resetting to a fresh folder with no mods.

Troubleshooting Tips:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Troubleshooting-your-Game/m-p/3621199

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EuphorialQueen I was having an similar issue with my toddlers. On my lot i have twins and they were showing as though they were at daycare but were still on the lot. Once I deleted my washing machine and hamper took my family off the lot and when they returned my toddlers weren't grayed out anymore. I was also having an issue reading my toddlers to sleep at night. they keep getting out of the bed and back in the bed. I will see if that happens now that my washing machine and stuff is gone.

No Mods or CC
Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)