Re: Washer Bug

by LisaLadybirD82

Original Post

Hero
I can see the broken machine on a recovered save and then tried the one where you bought a new one and did about 10 loads with no issues so really unsure what's breaking it.

Was just trying to find out what the symptoms of the actual breaking was but it seems it just stopped working one day with nothing unusual happening.

Will do some more testing tomorrow. Didn't have that much time today.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 33 (1,644 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

My usual routine with the washer (when working)
Add camomile flower
Put load in
do a wash (Householder or maid)
Hang on line (if available)

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary around the time it breaking APART from repairing ANYTHING not working (which I have posted in a separate thread).
Nothing else...maybe one of the annoying ghosts possessed it? I dunno, cant get rid of them so if they did....well..I didn't witness it

Message 22 of 33 (1,634 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks for the additional info.
I'll see if I can get it to break but I don't think I can offer you a solution.

In my eyes it's close enough to the other bug reported but I'll check with QA if they want a separate thread. If not, I'll merge your posts over.

Something break the washing machine which makes it unusable. Could be multiple things or just different symptoms for the same.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 33 (1,627 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Only one of my four sims can use the dryer and washer. The rest can’t get to it. I’ve tried resetting the objects, I’ve tried moving the washer anywhere in the room, I’ve taken down the objects on the wall. The only way anyone else can use them is if they are outside... help? Please

Message 24 of 33 (1,630 Views)

Hero

Any locked doors ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 33 (1,624 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope. Was a new house and was the first thing i checked. I ended up having to swap rooms and turn one of the upstairs bathroom into the laundry and the laundry into the bathroom. Weird though

Message 26 of 33 (1,618 Views)

Hero
The the rest of the household can get to that room with no issues otherwise ? Really weird.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 33 (1,614 Views)

★★ Guide

Came into the game today, so fresh opening of the game... the problem is there again.
Sending you the save...

Message 28 of 33 (1,591 Views)

Hero
I'll pass your save on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 33 (1,584 Views)

★★ Guide
Thanks.
Please PM me when you have uploaded it, so i can delete
(Bought a new washing machine in the meantime)
Message 30 of 33 (1,579 Views)