Re: Washer Bug

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@koba_sue

That's great, happy to help! :eahigh_file:

(it's rörledning in my language, almost the same haha!)

Message 11 of 33 (2,222 Views)

★★ Guide

I am now getting this problem too.
Can wash in the tub, but not the machine.
I have moved the machine (fully upgraded), stacked it with dryer, had on it's own, reset it, repaired game, no mods, no CC at all.
Green light is on, on the machine but each time I click a hamper, it states that there is no machine available.
Was working just fine until the last patch :/

Message 12 of 33 (2,139 Views)

Hero
You might wanna post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-LDSP-Laundry-Disapears-Washing-Machine-Broken/td-p... . sounds similar.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 33 (2,131 Views)

★★ Guide

Nope, my laundry doesn't disappear...I can't do it...

Something that is related is that the laundry baskets, despite having 6 people in the household, never get full (And no the maid isn't doing things behind my back).

Today I tried to reset and move the washer again. Trashed the plumbing and realised that another bug of mine means i can not repair it, so reset the machine again...still no laundry can be done.

Message 14 of 33 (2,117 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @LisaLadybirD82

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 33 (2,100 Views)

★★ Guide

Unsure if that will show or not now.
This morning I sold the wash tub and the machines and bought new...which work....until they don't again

Message 16 of 33 (2,090 Views)

Hero
Then maybe wait until it happens again. Had issues downloading your saves anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 33 (2,085 Views)

★★ Guide
Sure thing
Message 18 of 33 (2,071 Views)

Hero

Do you know what exactly happens when it breaks ? It does sound similar to the other issue I linked. Once it's broken, you can't add anything and it acts like there's no machine on the lot.

The disappearing seems to happen when it breaks. Did that not happen to you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 33 (2,064 Views)

★★ Guide

NOTHING  disappeared.
Hampers never filled up.
Green light stayed on, on the washing machine but was un-clickable.
Clicking on a hamper, click the "do laundry" option  and the "add to washing machine " option is greyed out, stating there is no machine on the lot.

Message 20 of 33 (2,054 Views)