Re: Wall trash can of the apartments are not working.

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wall trash can of the apartments are not working

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Putting the yes to throw the garbage in the trash can of the apartments.
What happens when the bug occurs? They stop in front and throw the trash on the floor.
What do you expect to see? A bug and a dirty child.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Wall trash can of the apartments are not working.
Every time a Sim throws away some trash, he stops in front of the wall trash can and throws the trash on the floor.

Message 1 of 4 (1,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @wallaosg

I tried this in my game and had no issues using the wall trash.

• What age was the Sim that tried (you have something about a dirty child in your report so I'm confused)
  • Which apartment do you have issues with ? Have you tried a different building ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,588 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @wallaosg

I'll test this but could you translate the part that you put in Portuguese .. thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,625 Views)

Hero

Hi @wallaosg

I tried this in my game and had no issues using the wall trash.

• What age was the Sim that tried (you have something about a dirty child in your report so I'm confused)
  • Which apartment do you have issues with ? Have you tried a different building ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,589 Views)

Hero

Hi @wallaosg

you marked this as solved. Does that mean you were able to get rid of the issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,569 Views)