WHY IS ORIGIN SO SLOW!!???

by TaylorXGoesXRawr

Original Post

WHY IS ORIGIN SO SLOW!!???

★★★ Newbie

So, needless to say, I absolutely despise origin. It always takes hours to download anything through origin. Knowing this I shelled out OVER $60 FLIPPING DOLLARS FOR A PHYSICAL COPY OF THIS GAME JUST TO AVOID THE TERRIBLE HORRIBLE USE OF THIS FRIGGIN FAILURE OF A SOFTWARE. I am outraged. I put in my disc just to find out that I would have to install it through origin anyways. wow. Now I've been sitting here since 5:00 PM and it has now been 10 minutes shy of 3 hours and it has only downloaded 41% completed. At this rate, the download will not be complete until after 12:00 AM. Keep in mind that I must wake up and get ready for my obligatory tasks at 6:00 in the morning. There is no way I'll be playing sims at the crack of dawn. I NEED ASSISTANCE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER! I just wanted to relax after a long hard day and now I won't even be able to play this game until tommorow evening.

Message 1 of 2 (306 Views)

Re: WHY IS ORIGIN SO SLOW!!???

Hero

@TaylorXGoesXRawr You should be able to install from disc. Since it's been 10 hours, let me know if you still need assistance.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)