Re: WHY CAN'T I MAKE FOOD!!!

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHY CAN'T I MAKE FOOD!!!

★★★ Novice

I click on the fridge and tell my sim to cook food. He takes out the food, but then waves his arm in the air and shows the bubble that says something is blocking his path preventing him from following through with the action. There is absolutely nothing in his path. The kitchen is an open area. I have tried debugging the sim and the fridge, but he still waves his hand and says something is blocking him. I tried buying a new fridge, but still no dice. How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @smithk3629

there's a few things that can cause this

• Do you have enough counter space ?
  • Do you have any pot racks or lights hanging in your kitchen ?
  • Do you have other counters in the house that the Sim might want to use but can't cause there's stuff on it (this is a bug)
  • Does it happen with any kind of food or just some ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @smithk3629

there's a few things that can cause this

• Do you have enough counter space ?
  • Do you have any pot racks or lights hanging in your kitchen ?
  • Do you have other counters in the house that the Sim might want to use but can't cause there's stuff on it (this is a bug)
  • Does it happen with any kind of food or just some ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)