Re: [TO TEST] Visiting unplayed household with Sim at work has unexpected effect

by IrishMadCat_EA

Original Post

Visiting unplayed household with Sim at work has unexpected effect

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

i took a Sim to visit an unplayed household, and the Sim who lives there was supposed to go to work. they walked out of the house, then returned immediately. 

Message 1 of 11 (579 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Visiting unplayed household with Sim at work has unexpected effect

Hero

Hi @unseenlarks

I've split your thread as it's different from the other thread you posted in.

Does that happen every time you go to lots of this kind ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

thank you for fixing my mistake.

so far i have tested three other households. while the owner is at work, visiting their house shows the expected "it looks like nobody's home". i will try visiting them all before the owner is supposed to leave for work (this is the issue i have experienced) and report back.

Message 3 of 11 (535 Views)

★★ Expert

so far: the owner of one household (has a toddler, no other adults live there) does not go to work. but tbh, i never play with toddlers so i don't really know the mechanics.

the owner of a different household (YA, lives alone) does go to work, but returns four hours earlier.

Message 4 of 11 (527 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @unseenlarks,

Would you be happy to provide your save as per the instructions here:http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/60653...

Is it only one household that does not leave for work at all? Do you know what career that sims has? 

Thank you for any information you can provide. 

Message 5 of 11 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

to avoid confusing other readers, the visited Sim is not at work as the title states. the issue is, just like you said, when they have to leave for work.

the household i am testing again, there is a YA and a toddler. the YA works as a Writer. this time the Sim has left for work, leaving my visiting Sim alone with the toddler, and returned on time. this is strange...

Message 6 of 11 (481 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hi @unseenlarks

Did you update the game or apply any mod or CC since the last time you saw the issue occur? 

Message 7 of 11 (465 Views)

★★ Expert
no to both.
Message 8 of 11 (448 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you @unseenlarks  Let us know if this occurs again. 

Message 9 of 11 (436 Views)

★★ Expert

will do, @IrishMadCat_EA, thank you for replying.

Message 10 of 11 (431 Views)