Viewing and/or downloading Owned Games

by LauraBeth1986

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Viewing and/or downloading Owned Games

★★ Novice

Good Morning:

How do I view my product numbers of registered games on thesims?  I have all of my games registered for Sims 3, however I want to 'reboot' my computer and get rid of some of these files... I remember when I first downloaded everything, I went to a site and everything was there for me to download from but I cannot find it worth the life of me.

Please help!

LauraBeth

Message 1 of 4 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Viewing and/or downloading Owned Games

Hero (Retired)

@LauraBeth1986  Once the game/packs appear in Origin you do not need the code anymore because all you have to do is download the Origin client and login using the same log in and password you used before and your game/packs should still be there for download. Worlds are included with the store items that can be redownloaded from thesims3.com - purchase history.  It is much easier (and less time consuming) to restore the game to factory (like the first time you played it) like you just installed the game - restore sims 3 to factory

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

More Specifically, If I bought and downloaded the expansion from Sims3.com, how do I know what my product key is so I can update Orgin?

Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@LauraBeth1986  Once the game/packs appear in Origin you do not need the code anymore because all you have to do is download the Origin client and login using the same log in and password you used before and your game/packs should still be there for download. Worlds are included with the store items that can be redownloaded from thesims3.com - purchase history.  It is much easier (and less time consuming) to restore the game to factory (like the first time you played it) like you just installed the game - restore sims 3 to factory

Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@LauraBeth1986 What expansion from thesims3.com are you talking about? World's and store items should be in your purchase history. Before Origin it was the user responsibility to keep track of codes. Now once a code is used the item and or pack is available in the Origin account or thesims3.com purchase history. Some world's were/are available for purchase (pack) but once the code is used the world is treated like other worlds and should be in thesims3.com purchase history

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)