Re: Video camera states missing

by zoediax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Video camera states missing

★★ Novice

I've been having trouble with the cinematic camera and first person mode, and when I looked in my folders the; VideoCameraStates were missing. What can I do to fix this? Please help, I really wanna be able to use the cinematic camera and first person mode again!

Message 1 of 3 (1,143 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

My cinematic camera and first person mode wasn't working, it started backing up instead. 

But a friend figured it out for me, I had the wrong language on my keyboard. When I switched, it started to working so there is no problem now!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,097 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@zoediax What kind of issues are you having ? What happens if you try them ?

The VideoCameraState folder is created when needed and is used if you save a certain camera position with a shortcut so you can return to that point easily.

Also are you on PC or Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,117 Views)

★★ Novice

My cinematic camera and first person mode wasn't working, it started backing up instead. 

But a friend figured it out for me, I had the wrong language on my keyboard. When I switched, it started to working so there is no problem now!

Message 3 of 3 (1,098 Views)