Re: Vet says nothing wrong with my dog?

by ArendelleMage

Original Post

Vet says nothing wrong with my dog?

★★ Novice

I play with 2 households. As I was playing with one, I came across my other one and noticed the dog had a red, glowing nose. I switched to that household and took the dog to the vet and they said nothing was wrong. I gave the dog a wellness treat, too, and nothing happened. He still has a red nose. What is happening?

Message 1 of 5 (2,134 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@trashburry17   I think the dog has Winterfest fever - cure - Fixitol Treat at Exam Table, Unblock Chute Surgery.

Message 2 of 5 (2,102 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know this is an old thread, but did you ever solve this problem? I'm having the same issue with my cat and this is the only post I've found about it. I took her to the vet, she was treated, still has a red nose. I even went back for a checkup and preventative shot -- still has a red nose.

Message 3 of 5 (2,051 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@ArendelleMage

I don't know if resetting a cat can be done like a sim can be done. But here you have the link how you can do it.
https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/how-do-i-reset-my-sim-and-what-does-that-do/
I had a similar case but I stubbornly repeated the procedure three times and the third time helped.
You can try to fix the game in Origin, it will take some time but there is always a chance that it will help
Origin / Library - right-click on TS4 - option repair game
You can also try to buy a healing medicine in the clinic cabinet and check if it helps.

I don't work for EA
Message 4 of 5 (2,031 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks so much!! I appreciate the tips. The next time I played with that family, the cat was fine again, so I'm not sure what worked. But I'll have to save these tips in case it happens again! Thank you.

Message 5 of 5 (1,984 Views)