Re: Vet clinic missing? Sims 4

by CMeki

Original Post

Vet clinic missing? Sims 4

★★★ Newbie
Hi, so I just downloaded the Sims 4 expansion pack "cats and dogs" and "get to work" I have a dog and it got sick so I went to take it to the vet....but there was NO clinic I even looked in different worlds....there was NONE AT ALL!! If anyone could tell me how to fix that it would be much appreciated
ThanksStandard smile)
Message 1 of 6 (36,534 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ashlynn1469

There should be a vet clinic by default in Brindleton Bay, you don't have this? 

Skärmklipp.PNG

Otherwise you can click on the button in the upper right corner, or F4, to go to the library, find a pre-made clinic and put it on an empty lot.

If you don't have the vet clinic in brindleton Bay though, and have not removed it yourself, something seems wrong, so you should exit the game, remove any cc or mods that you have, and repair the game.

Open your Origin client and go to My Game Library, right-click The Sims 4 and choose Repair.

Originrepairgame.PNG

Message 2 of 6 (36,513 Views)

★ Novice
Will it mess up my expansion packs?
Message 3 of 6 (36,506 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AshlynnVrepairing the game is very safe

Message 4 of 6 (36,504 Views)

★ Novice
Oh okay, thanks
Message 5 of 6 (36,502 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AshlynnV

@ashlynn1469

Just so you know you posted from two different accounts. Your games will only be on one of them so make sure to be careful with this when logging into your Origin client. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (36,501 Views)