Very low fps the sims 3

by Ivanfansims

Original Post

Very low fps the sims 3

★★★ Newbie
Hello, fans of the sims 3, I'm almost different from you, but when I had a gaming PC, I decided to download this game, and noticed that the performance in the game is very very low FPS so 15-20 and when you click on the sim (which would execute the action) hangs for 5-7 seconds, and the animation remains! Even at launch, the message "unknown video card" flies off. Here is my configuration:
VIDEO-GTX 1050TI
CPU-AMD A10-7860K Radeon r7, 12 compute cores 4c + 8g. 3.60GHz
Ozu-16 GB
Windows 7 64-bit;
Dear, help me please.
Message 1 of 2 (1,401 Views)

Re: Very low fps the sims 3

Hero (Retired)

@Ivanfansims  Here is a link for adding your video card to this game - adding a newer video card to Sims 3   This would probably help as the game configures unknown video chips to the lowest settings in the database. Another thing I don't like is the AMD APU (advanced processor unit) divides the chip clock among it's cores. The more cores in use the slower processes in other cores are going to work. BTW end of life for Windows 7 SP1 is Jan 14, 2020. What does this mean - the closer we get to that date the less third party vendors are going to give updates. After that date the only updates you may see are security updates.

Message 2 of 2 (1,394 Views)