Very glitchy loading and gameplay screen!

by alycatzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Very glitchy loading and gameplay screen!

★ Novice

Hello,

so I have the Sims 4 downloaded on my Windows 7 Home Premium PC. (It's pretty old) And I am able to "play" the S4, but as soon as I get to the loading screen with the diamond that spins around, it turns all black and has green and purple lines going through it. Everything is all glitchy and messed up from then on and I don't know what to do. I do have mods, but they are not in the folder or on that PC.

I have included a DxDiag.txt about my PC as well as a screenshot of my screen, because I am not just taking about a small glitch, as you will see...

Thank You, 

Alynza

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Very glitchy loading and gameplay screen!

Champion (Retired)

Your computer is below minimum requirements for running the game especially with any of the latest expansions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)

All Replies

Re: Very glitchy loading and gameplay screen!

Champion (Retired)

Your computer is below minimum requirements for running the game especially with any of the latest expansions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)