Re: Vegetarian Sims' Food makes them Sick

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Vegetarian Sims' Food makes them Sick

★ Novice

I have a household with two adult Sims with the vegetarian traits (one of whom is an alien) and their two kids who don't have the vegetarian traits. I'll have the adults cook food for the whole household and when the vegetarians eat it, they'll get the moodlet "Vegetarian Approved" with the description of the moodlet being a sarcastic remark about how it certainly won't get anyone sick. Then my sims get sick. This happens to almost every single food they make, almost every time they make food. And if a meal has given one of the vegetarians that moodlet, it will later if they eat leftovers of the same meal. The kids don't get the moodlet, but if they've eaten the same food, they get sick too. The vegetarians never get the moodlet when they eat quick meals, nor have the kids gotten sick from the quick meals. 

Is this some sort of cruel jab saying that vegetarians get sick easier?? No sims in this household have ever eaten meat. They only ever cook and eat meals with the vegetarian-safe certification above them.

Do I need to buy medicine for the whole household to make sure none of them are sick and pass a sickness to the meal? Why do they get a vegetarian-specific moodlet if it's a meal that makes even the non-vegetarian sims sick? Is there a food I can cook that won't make them sick??? Please help, I'm really tired of them getting illness-moodlets during work and school and having to buy medicine for them. 

Message 1 of 2 (322 Views)

Re: Vegetarian Sims' Food makes them Sick

Could it be the food your Sims are making are low quality? Do you have any mods or CC in your game?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)