Re: Vampires not able to turn sims

by crinrict

Original Post

Vampires not able to turn sims

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them apart from spooky stuff, the Star Wars pack, nifty knitting, luxury party stuff and my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a vampire sim try to turn a sim outside the played household into a vampire
What happens when the bug occurs? They don’t turn into vampires, it just does the drink animation and then nothing happens (Even after a few days they haven’t turned into vampires)
What do you expect to see? The correct animation, where the sim drinks the vampires blood after the vampire has bitten them. And then the sim turning into a vampire after a few in game days
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Nothing else to add

Message 1 of 4 (559 Views)

Hero
@charllea Tested this and have no problems turning them.

Have you tried multiple NPCs ? Did you not get the message that they will turn in a few days ?

Did you play the NPCs at all at some point or just wait it out and then check on them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (523 Views)

Hero
@charllea Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (492 Views)

Hero
@charllea Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (466 Views)