Re: Vampire drank my blood and i was accused of drinking blood

by crinrict

Original Post

Vampire drank my blood and i was accused of drinking blood

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

A vamp hypnotized me out of bed and drank all my blood. Later that night i got a text from a person a met before saying i shouldnt go around drinking other peoples blood. And then i got evil reputation increase. Is that a bug or something else?

edit: Also the game lags a bit now and freezes when closing Standard smile.

Message 1 of 4 (226 Views)

Hero
@JnhoKaddia Hm, this bug was supposed to be fixed a while ago.

Are you using the newest version of the game ? Can you check your game version on the main menu ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Version 1.75.125.1030

To recount what happened. I started a new game and moved into the city in a apartment, found a job, went to that job, came home and went to sleep. Then a vampire that wasnt vlad crept into my home and drank my blood. It was wierd because ive never seen anyone besides vlad do this. Then the next day after going through day and getting to bed the music turned on once more and this time it was vlad! He came inside and drank my blood. Thats when I got the text. This happened twice!

Edit: I would also like to add something else unrelated. On Brawl day I had a brawl with some townies. Its soppose to be all fun and games right? But for some reason I saw  santa clause walking around the city so I'm like sure why not, lets beat up santa! After the fight we did the hug and handshake but santa gained the sentiment I think it was the hurt sentiment. That I had fought him and beat him up for no reason and that everytime I meat him he would dislike me or something. Is that soppose to happen on brawl day? Santa hates me now Frown

Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@JnhoKaddia Your second issue has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-S-Neighborhood-Brawl-Holiday-Produces-Negative/td-...

For the vamps, yeah, that's what happened before. Could you make a new bug report (just for the vamp issue) in the bug forum ? I don't think there's a current one, just the fixed one.

EDIT: Thanks for making a new thread. Bug report is now here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Vampire-drank-my-blood-and-i-was-accused-of-drinking-blood/m-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (145 Views)