Vampire Expansion Pack

by laughingdaisy

Original Post

Vampire Expansion Pack

★★★ Newbie

When trying to play world where vampires live the game will get stuck on the loading screen and the game will not load. I have to open the task manager to get out of the game. Other worlds load perfectly fine.

Message 1 of 4 (213 Views)

Re: Vampire Expansion Pack

Hero

Hi @laughingdaisy

Does it work in a new game for testing purposes ?

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just purchased the vampire game pack. I am running custom content. I haven't tried moving a vampire into any of the regular worlds yet. I tried playing one of the families that are already in the Vampire World (I forget the name of it) and I get that infinite sims welcome screen and the game never starts up.  I tried a couple of patches but they didn't work. Hopefully someone finds away to fix this and you can still use custom content. I have sims 3 and run custom content and the vampires work no problem. I also installed the Parenthood pack also and bowling and backyard stuff. All the other worlds load fine so hopefully it's just the Vampire one that I have a problem with. I will have to try making a sim family visit the Vampire one and see if they can. I only tried starting a new game using vampires.

Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)

Hero

Hi @laughingdaisy

could you try without custom content ? The issue with CC is that it gets outdated with new patches/packs and need updating.

So it's possible that one of your cc is messing up the game and you'll need to find it.

The 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (182 Views)