Re: Vampire Bug with withered stomach

by allykatz77

Original Post

Vampire Bug with withered stomach

★★★★ Apprentice

I have a Grand Master Vampire that does NOT have withered stomach, has already eaten a grand meal for Thanksgiving with her friends, and plasma fruit salad just yesterday in real time, and earlier that day in sims time.  She just ate another upon my logging in for the first time today, she immediately got nauseated from it saying food tastes terrible, it is Impeccable quality, and again she does not have withered stomach.  I have a screenshot and want to know why this is happening??????

Message 1 of 14 (1,173 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I had given her medicine ( thats why she has the purple dazed debuff) because I thought maybe she was sick with illness and she was not, so it was not anything else that seems to be affecting or causing it.....

Message 2 of 14 (1,170 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Okay, I have gone into a different, older game, of a Vampire that also did not have withered stomach, she is also a Grand Master, she did not get this problem.  I made a whole new game, and on the purpose of doing this quickly, I used the cheats to give her the skill needed to buy plasma fruit and cooking to make it, she did not get it either and she was a Grand Master with no withered stomach...I log back into the doctor sim, her debuff goes away and so I have her re-eat the plasma fruit that is still impeccable, and she gets sick AGAIN.  What has happened to make my game bugged???? I was using MCCC but it had been taken away and still having this problem, and by the way the newly created one, I placed on the same lot as my doctor in the Island, when I first tried to add a bookshelf from build mode it was acting as tho the item was invisible, not allowing me to place anything but showing it selected as an item I was trying to do so/  I had to log all the way out to even get that to work. What is going on? I have included the other 2 sims that were used. 

Message 3 of 14 (1,155 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Here is the vampire perks/weakness on my doctor so you can see there is no withered stomach!

Message 4 of 14 (1,142 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@allykatz77 Did you ever reset your vampires traits and weaknesses with a reconfiguration draught?  There are some issues with that. 

Best regards,

Jennifer

Message 5 of 14 (1,094 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No I had not done that. She was human for a bit, then was turned into a vampire by Lilith, I did not even use the cheat on her, I took my time and she had almost made it through a whole year sims time, she was about to begin Winter, after that it would have been a year. I did go and delete the game since I had already posted the pictures, I don't know why that one is bugged, others seem to not be having that issue.

Message 6 of 14 (1,013 Views)

@allykatz77  I've moved this thread to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 14 (1,004 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, I had thought I put it there, somehow messed up and didn't, thanks much

Message 8 of 14 (996 Views)

Hero
@allykatz77 Did you download the Sim from the gallery or created her yourself ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 14 (936 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Created them myself. 

Message 10 of 14 (924 Views)